Vitruvian Protein is a delicious 100% natural superfood drink that combines ancient ancestral wisdom with todays leading-edge nutritional sciences to create P4P the ultimate health beverage available in the 3rd dimension.
Formulated to initiate optimal gene expression, with unparalleled nutritional density per serving for maximal cellular nourishment.
- 25g of Organic Whey Protein and High Vibrational Superfoods Per Serving Providing a Rich Source of Bioavailable Micronutrients and BCAAs to Aid in Lean Muscle Mass Development & Vitality Rejuvenation.
- Forged with Organic Whole Herb Adaptogens and Nootropics for Increased Physical, Mental and Spiritual Energy.
- Delicious Raw Cacao Flavour and Naturally Sweetened with Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar and Prebiotic Yacon Root.
- ABSOLUTELY FREE OF: Artificial; Sweeteners, Flavours, Colours, Preservatives, Binding & Filling Agents, GMOs, rBGH, Gluten, Soy and Hydrogenated Fats.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
KIRLIAN PHOTOGRAPHY SPOTLIGHT BREAKDOWN
A LOOK BEHIND THE VEIL INTO THE 4TH DIMENSION
One understanding of the Kirlian interpretation is that the energy field should fit the physical subject like a glove. Holes, gaps, congestions and imbalances are signs of interruptions in the energy fields flow and suggest a dynamic disturbance of some nature while a continuous, smooth, even energy flow points to balance and equilibrium. These energetic signatures are made visible through the Kirlian electrograph process.
Two samples were used in the test above; Left - Vitruvian Protein & Right - UK high street competitor. Each sample contained 8g of powder mixed with tap water to a thick liquid consistency, with each subject then being photographed using kirlian equipment.
Two samples were used in the test above; Left - control subject & Right - control subject 30 minutes after Vitruvian Protein consumption. Each subject was photographed using kirlian equipment.
FULL LABEL DISCLOSURE & INGREDIENT TRACEABILITY
THE BLUEPRINT FOR THE 3RD DIMENSIONS ULTIMATE SOURCE OF PROTEIN
ORGANIC WHEY PROTEIN - 16g
Just some of the benefits to your health and performance include;
- Organic whey is one of natures ultimate anabolic muscle building sources, supplying a complete spectrum of all the essential amino acids. Naturally abundant in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), Organic whey is rich in the BCAA Leucine. Leucine is known to increase signal the mTOR mechanism which increases protein synthesis, leading to lean muscle mass development.*1 *2
- A whole food source of bioavailable micronutrients that promote healthy cellular function, experience an energy level up with increased ATP production and mitochondrial performance, to assist with any vigorous task confronted with.
- Maximise fat burning potential with CJA. Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a healthy omega 6 fatty acid found within grass-fed whey, known to inhibit the production of body-fat while simultaneously preserving muscle tissue. *3
- Power up your immune system and detoxification pathways with enhanced glutathione production. Glutathione is the maestro antioxidant that is key to our phase 2 liver detoxication process, allowing your body to breakdown, neutralise and remove toxic compounds from within the body. *4
ORGANIC CRIOLLO CACAO - 3.8g
Almost unparalleled in nutritional density, some of the benefits of cacao include;
- The chocolate 'high' is real, a great source of anandamide, a neurotransmitter and endorphin known as the "bliss molecule" for its ability to bring on a state of cerebral and physical euphoria. *5
- one of the highest plant based food sources of magnesium. magnesium is vital in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Such as increasing mitochondrial efficiency and balancing out central nervous system stress to calm the body and mind. *6
- high in theobromine, which increases blood flow into and out of your muscles and brain, making it an effective nutrient transport and delivery companion. In turn, powering up every other ingredient within Vitruvian Protein. *7
ORGANIC COCONUT PALM SUGAR - 2g
A healthier alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners some of the benefits of coconut palm sugar include;
- A natural source of over 16 amino acids needed to build the proteins used in growth, repair and maintenance of body tissues, enzymes, and hormones.
- High in B-vitamin inositol, which is necessary for nerve transmission, metabolism of cholesterol and the redistribution of fat within the body. *8
- A source of the fibre inulin, a great food source for the micro-cosmic world within you, upgrade your gut microbiome and enteric nervous system.
ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA - 1g
With a full spectrum of benefits, some include;
- One of natures greatest testosterone hacks, Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce the stress hormone cortisol, which is known to increase testosterone production when cortisol levels are kept within balance. Testosterone can be seen as the "superhuman token" hormone, helping us attain high levels of athletic proficiency, libido and presence like no other can. *9
- A natural nootropic, ashwagandha is known to improve memory and cognitive abilities, lowering levels of anxiety which can be a major factor in diminished cognition when the onslaught of pressures from the modern world is left unmoderated. *10
- Source of Withanolides, a group of flavonoids which adaptogenic properties optimise personal perception of bodily stresses and regulate effective internal responses in accordance to restore harmony within the human nervous and ecosystems. Giving the body the ability to adapt more effectively and efficiently to lives challenges. *11
ORGANIC MACA - 500mg
An true superfood in every sense, Maca is known for:
- Naturally occurring alkaloids act on the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPA axis) which is the chief coordinator of the endocrine system and glands. Optimising our hormonal levels and messaging capabilities promotes; mental clarity, improved fat metabolism and enhanced body composition. *12
- Used in NASA space programs to help astronauts maintain a strong & functioning physique during outer space missions. Rich in B-vitamins that assist in energy production and Vitamin-C that helps up-regulate the immune system. *12
- One of natures most potent aphrodisiac, contributed to by two groups of compounds unique to maca; the macamides and the macaenes, which are thought to be behind maca lore and its reputation for increasing fertility and sexual vitality equally amongst males and females. *13
ORGANIC YACON - 500mg
A root vegetable for those with a sweet tooth, with the added benefit of:
- Rich in fructooligosaccharides (FOS), although the body can’t absorb these materials, it doesn’t mean that the healthy bacteria in our gut cant. These prebiotic materials stimulate the growth and health of the microflora in our bodies. When our probiotic micro-flora are nourished and given an environment to proliferate, our body can maximise its intake of vitamins and minerals. *14
ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON - 400mg
One of histories most valuable and traded spices, some of the benefits include;
- Known to be one of the most antioxidant rich foods on earth. Ranked on the ORAC scale, cinnamon is a great spice for neutralising free radical danger, lipid peroxidation and other inflammatory responses within the body. *15
- Cinnamaldehyde, cinnamic acid and cinnamate are three of the most fundamental oils in this fragrant spice, which are most known for the impact on metabolism that cinnamon has. *16
- Used by Ayurvedic practitioners to increase the bioavailability of other herbs and spices that is its consumed with. It is as much about absorption potential as it is about what's included in the formula. Another great auxiliary ingredient for Vitruvian Protein.
ORGANIC MUCUNA PRURIENS - 300MG
an ergogenic herb, some of the benefits include;
- Source of the amino acid L-dopa which is a natural precursor to dopamine, the happiness neurohormone. Dopamine is associated with motivation and motor performance, increasing dopamine levels help promote healthy neuronal synapses and is also a powerful growth hormone (HGH) booster. *17
- Adaptogenic properties help promote increased stress resistance throughout the day. One of the rare tonic herbs in Ayurveda known to balance all three Doshas, which are known within the tradition as the life energies behind all of our bodily functions. Through balancing these energies, we can maintain internal balance, lasting health and peace of mind. *18
ORGANIC GINGER - 200mg
A fiery spice that brings heat to our inner-verse, some of the benefits include;
- Ignite your digestive "agni" fire, inherent gingerol & shogaol metabolites stimulate gastric juices to improve the assimilation and transportation of nutrients so you can effectively utilise the powerful ingredients in Vitruvian Protein. *19
- Known to initiate thermogenesis, helping with the breakdown and metabolism of fat for energy within the body, which also helps regulate hunger and appetite responses throughout the day. *19
NON GMO SUNFLOWER LECITHIN - 100mg
A nutritious source of multiple phospholipids, some of the benefits include;
- Rich in choline, a powerful neurotransmitter phospholipid which is required for proficient DNA synthesis, and is needed in the body for thousands of processes involving neural functioning and regulating our metabolism. *20
- A source of the vital phospholipids; phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, and phosphatidylethanolamine which play a crucial role in maintaining cellular membrane integrity, to allow our cells to function correctly. *21
PINK CRYSTAL SALT - 100mg
Famous for its pink colouring, indicative of its intrinsic mineral content, pink salt is great for;
- Contains over 84 trace minerals that are needed within the body for optimal functioning and wellbeing. Promoting a healthy intracellular and extracellular environment, whilst helping maintain a harmonic blood PH equilibrium.
- Rich in electrolytes, vital for replenishing bodily tissues and organs after strenuous exercise and used to potentiate and supercharge the electro bio-circulatory in the body.